Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Treat: A letter from Priest (with small selection of photos from the Christmas photoshoot)!

Monsignor Eden,

The crew of the Constantine gathered in the mess hall a few days ago tocelebrate the coming of a certain day. Though this day has yet to come, theyinsisted that a celebration was still in order...


The day flew by with relative ease, however eventually Callista insisted upon dancing. Dancing? I’ve read of the act but I could never imagine the difficult complexity of such a sequence. When Callista finally stopped laughing at my pathetic attempt to participate,I caught a moment alone with her.







When I caught her gaze something within me changed. There was a burning desire, not one of love or lust, but one of pure ambition. It was at this time that I felt a burning upon my arm as symbols appeared. They were runes, most likely futhark though I am not sure. I attempted to translate them here:


“I am the master of the mind. Lord of the soul.”


I asked the doctor, Renaldo, about them but he insisted that there was nothing written upon my arm. I’ve come to realize that only I could see the mysterious symbols. My dear Monsignor, I do believe I may have accidentally connected minds with my very own quarry, if only for a moment. It seems he holds as much interest in Callista as I, though his intentions are much different from my own. For that moment,I felt that I was Mephistopheles.


As for that item you inquired about. I do not have it, though I sense it upon the ship. I have a feeling Callista may have something to do with it. I also believe Mephistopheles may want it…

As always your humble servant,
Priest

P.S. Merry Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment